53 rules of dominance
In order to be a dominant person, you don’t need to have 53 rules. But, if you’re looking to dominate someone or something, these tips will help.
1. Establish dominance by being the first one to speak.
2. Control the conversation and keep it focused on you.
3. Don’t let the other person get too close physically or emotionally.
4. Use strong body language to convey power and dominance.
5. Force the other person to comply with your demands.
6. Be assertive and never back down from a challenge.
7. Make sure the other person knows who’s in control at all times.
8. Disrupt the other person’s mental state by changing the subject abruptly.
9. Use physical touch to gain compliance from the other person.
10. Don’t be afraid to show a softer side, but only in order to get what you want.
11. In romantic scenarios, make sure sex happens on your terms and at a time of your choosing.
12. Distract yourself whenever negative thoughts start creeping in during conflict resolution with someone else or when trying to solve a problem independently. In short: train yourself not to feel guilty about wanting what you want and getting it done. You’re allowed and yes, even expected, to take care of yourself first – that’s actually within your best interest anyway!
13. When interacting with someone you want to dominate, always be observant and learn as much about them as possible.
14. Pay attention to the other person’s body language and use it to your advantage.
15. Stay in control of your emotions at all times.
16. React swiftly and decisively to any challenges or threats to your dominance.
17. Be aggressive when necessary, but never cruel.
18. Use humor to put the other person on the defensive.
19. Know your strengths and weaknesses and play to them accordingly.
20. Take charge of every situation, no matter how small it may seem.
21. Avoid making eye contact during conversation with someone you want to dominate.
22. Set the other person up for failure so they have something to apologize for.
23. Never let the other person forget that they’re inferior to you in some way.
24. Take an interest in the other person’s life without being too nosy.
25. Remember anything the other person has told you in confidence and use it against them when they least expect it.
26. Remain calm and in control during chaos and emergencies.
27. Anticipate the other person’s next move and be one step ahead.
28. Always be ready for a fight, both physically and mentally.
29. Manipulate the other person’s emotions to get what you want.
30. Be patient and wait for the perfect opportunity to strike.
31. Be open to being challenged but never back down from a confrontation.
32. Look the part of a dominant person by dressing and acting the part.
33. Use your position of authority to get what you want.
34. Be unapproachable and suspicious of anyone who wants to get close to you.
35. Make yourself seem more important than you actually are.
36. Be critical and demanding of the people around you.
37. Rid yourself of any weaknesses that could be exploited by the person you’re trying to dominate.
38. Control the environment to your advantage.
39. Give the other person a false sense of security before striking.
40. Take whatever you want without asking for permission.
41. Don’t be afraid to challenge the people in charge, but don’t go overboard with it either.
42. Keep a list of all your wins and losses, no matter how small they may be.
43. Observe the other person for any weaknesses or vulnerabilities that can be exploited.
44. Be alert and aware of your surroundings at all times.
45. Use intimidation and threats to maintain dominance.
46. Maintain an air of mystery and unpredictability around you.
47. Be relentless in your pursuit of domination.
48. Never give the other person an inch of ground.
49. Be relentless in your pursuit of victory.
50. Know when to back down, but always do so gracefully.
51. Always be ready for war, even when you’re trying to avoid it.
52. Know how to turn your weaknesses into strengths and use them to your advantage.
53. Be the one in control, no matter what the cost.
54. Dominate everyone and everything in your life.
While some of these tips may seem harsh or cruel, remember that dominance is not about being mean or violent. It’s about establishing oneself as the superior force, someone who is in control at all times. With time and practice, you’ll be able to dominate anyone or anything you desire. Just remember to use your power responsibly and always with respect for others.
What are the rules of dominance?
In the animal kingdom, dominance is a relationship between individuals that occurs in social groups. In general, it may be considered that dominants have priority access to resources such as food, mates, and favored resting spots.
while dominants get less from subordinates than they might otherwise receive. Dominance hierarchies arise from low-key competitions over a range of conflicting objectives, and the process of establishing priority access to resources plays a central role in determining which individuals ultimately come out on top.
Since animals cannot engage in physical conflict every time they wish to achieve dominance (thereby risking injury or death), there is usually a specific set of behaviors used to resolve dominance disputes without fighting.
The use of aggression is therefore regulated by a number of behavioral rules that increase the chance of winning for the more powerful individual without leading to injury. These rules form a dominance code and are fairly consistent across species. In some cases, however, they can be modified in response to specific circumstances or context, such as who initiated the encounter or which animal is guarding a resource.
How do you assert dominance?
If you are a man, it means that you either demonstrate physical force or intellect. These two methods for asserting dominance originate from men’s evolutionary need to prove the strength of their genes.
The male species has evolved into a group that values physical dominance because it was necessary for survival in the past. The species that we’re able to defend themselves and their families survived while the weak became extinct.
For women, the need to assert dominance is not necessary. Women are not expected to fight each other, so the need for physical prowess is unnecessary. A woman’s main role in society is to nurture children, so she doesn’t have to be the dominant one in the family. Women can use their intellect to assert dominance in a situation.